Saturday, April 10, 2010

Taco Town!

Dane and I don't like our tacos like this:


(Dane just taught me how to embed video. It's shockingly easy!)

We like our tacos small and packed with goodness. Like this:












They are the best tacos this side of the Mississippi River if I do say so myself. I can't share all our secrets, but here is the guacamole recipe.

Ingredients:
2 ripe avocados sliced and slightly mashed
1 tomato chopped
1/2 of a small onion, finely chopped
1 tsp cider vingar
a handful of cilantro
juice of one lime
1 tsp salt
plenty of freshly ground black pepper
a sprinkle of cayenne or tabasco for heat

Methods: Mush all of the above ingredients until delicious. Adjust the spicing until it's perfect for you. Enjoy with lightly fried corn tortillas, sharp cheddar cheese, lettuce, and taco tvp (you can find this in the hippy food aisle). It's a vegetarian taco extravaganza!

No comments:

Post a Comment