Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sentences about I

A brief summary of today:
1. I turned in 3 papers today. One was 12 pages about the ecological impact of cattle grazing in the Western U.S. The second was a 30 page critique of cost estimates for Millennium Goal Target 7. The third was a 100 page report on National Wildlife Refuge water policy. Yes, that is approximately 150 pages in papers. I could publish a small and very boring novel.

2. I gave a presentation wearing a very cute bright pink ruffled shirt and patent leather mary jane shoes. I don't know how anybody could take me seriously, but I think they did.

3. I came home and ate more of the world's most delicious tacos. While eating them I realized I am now essentially done with 2 of my 4 classes.

4. I went to the recycling center where I found the mother load of moving boxes. I visited cats and dogs at the animal shelter. I ran in the field behind our house. I painted my nails while listening to Minnesota Public Radio.

I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment