Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Art



To celebrate this fine Thursday afternoon and signing a contract with our movers, I decided to frame the picture above. It's actually an image from the back of a T-shirt Dane brought home earlier in the week. I absolutely loved the imagine, but the it was a size large and I'm not into the whole big T-shirt look. Soooooo...I decided to cut it out and frame it. Free art! Unfortunately I cut my finger on the glass while putting it back together. It's kind of a bummer since I have lots of typing to do in the next four days. Still, a small price to pay for cheap beauty.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Kate,

    This is awesome. Maybe I will be inspired to do something similar. But I'm afraid of putting words on (virtual) paper, so maybe not.

    I also like that you already have an "injury" category. And that your art is a bouquet of electronic cords. Geek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work with the art. Hopefully you'll have even more time for fun projects like this when you're in CA. I can't wait to have you join me out on this coast. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you make good on your promise (threat?) to work at an ice cream place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the art work! I've seen awesome t-shirts before - I might just steal your idea...

    Have fun with the blog, I hope to read more!

    ReplyDelete