Sunday, May 23, 2010

Reporting from inside Caesar's Palace!

Would you believe it if I told you that we started the day in the middle of the Navajo Reservation, hit the Grand Canyon by 9:30 this morning, drove over the Hoover Dam, and ended the day in beautiful Las Vegas? Well, that is exactly what we did. Crazy? Yes. Fun? Absolutely.

Gotta go! Plenty more to do!

Viva Las Vegas!

p.s. To Regina: sorry I didn't let you know about our Grand Canyon appearance, but we were only there for about three hours, so it really wasn't worth your while to drive up from Tucson.

1 comment:

  1. Not to worry one bit! I'm just totally psyched you were in BLUFF! FAVORITE SMALL TOWN IN THE LOWER 48!! :-) :-) I was just there a few months ago (er... back in October) and was in absolute heaven. I even stayed at the Recapture Lodge!

    P.S. You know what's really ridiculous!? I've been to the GC ONCE, for about 3 hours when I was approximately 7 years old. AND I LIVE IN THIS STATE!! Who am I!??

    ReplyDelete