Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Graduation, Packing, Wine, Fire Towers, Ice Cream!

Graduation was a blast. We somehow entertained and fed 9 people in our apartment, got hooded as Masters, and packed 80% of our stuff all since last 5 days. We are tired. Dane is taking a nap as we speak. Here are some pictures of the last week taken on the brand new digital camera my Dad gave me for graduation. Thanks, Dad! It's working great!


It's hard to see, but I swear the picture below is me getting hooded with my Masters hood.



Dane is so excited about packing!



He seems more genuinely excited about climbing to the top of a fire tower. We are up above the trees.



We also went to Oliver Winery to sample wine and eat some tasty cheese.



We've also been taking frequent breaks for ice cream.




No comments:

Post a Comment